Navigation: back to Jen-Tran.Com(Website) | go to your Dashboard

Monday, March 21, 2011

Bridal Shower + Bakerella Cake Pops

I went to my boyfriend's cousin's bridal shower yesterday and it was my FIRST ever bridal shower. I thought her friends were so creative and everything seemed perfect. There was a lot of talk about these cute little cupcake pops and I just wanted to share with you guys how to make em yourself! I've made these before 2 years ago when I spotted them on Bakerella.Com. I made so much for my boyfriend he just said no more lol. They're extremely sweet but they're fun to make and exceptionally cute! Bakerella is an awesome CAKE-MAKER lol. She does so many things with cakes its amazing and everything just looks adorable and vibrant. Check out her blog at Bakerella.Com. You wont be disappointed! Have fun! Bring em to a party and wow your friends. :)

Below is a video of her promoting CAKE POPS! book and a tutorial on how to make your own cake pops.


P.S. I wish Nathan and Thuy the best of luck with their relationship. I can't wait to attend the wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment