Navigation: back to Jen-Tran.Com(Website) | go to your Dashboard

Monday, April 18, 2011

I miss my dad

I miss my dad. Although he isn't away from the world; he is trapped in his mind. I regret so much... not hanging out with my dad before he went into this state. its hard to forgive myself leaving my parents at home while I'm out... now its too late for me. i spend countless hours at the hospital just to be by his side. although he is unresponsive... i still wish for him to know that I'm there... and that i truly love him a lot. i want to soothe him.. tell him don't be scared... and continue to fight! i cant do much... but all i can do is try and encourage him... i love you dad. you, mom, and helen are my everything and more. i love you guys dearly... of course.. i love my friends and family. you guys are ok in my book too ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment