Navigation: back to Jen-Tran.Com(Website) | go to your Dashboard

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Summer Manicures

Left to Right: Bridezilla by China Glaze, Sparrow Me the Drama by OPI, White Cap by China Glaze
I know I said ill do Manicure Mondays but you know everything I plan never goes my way! So I guess I'll just do Summer Manicures. Its summer so I'll definitely be doing my nails a lot more than usual :) I got new nail polish today so I'm super excited. I LOVE PINK! Couldn't help but pick up Pirates of the Caribbean Polish in Sparrow Me the Drama by OPI. Its a lovely dusty pink color. Very cute in my opinion. :) I also picked up a few China glazes in bridezilla (transparent pink iridescent) and white cap (transparent white-golden shimmer). I'll swatch em another day.

Pirates of the Caribbean in Sparrow Me the Drama by OPI
More photos later on in the week possibly. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment