Navigation: back to Jen-Tran.Com(Website) | go to your Dashboard

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Dazzle Dusted Nails

Its summer and its time for a spark of magic! Dazzle Dusted Nails seem to be this summer's trend. It is cute and sparkly at the same time. Can be worn simple or you can deco your nails with crystals, bows, decals etc. I glued on crystals and made some teeny little nail bows.
No flash

In direct sunlight
I'm not really a tutorial person but I'll tell you what I did... I used celeb city by sally hansen and created a simple french tip manicure. I then coated my  nails halfway with shooting star by china glaze. Top coated with Sephora Only Gold For Me top coat. I then glue some crystal flatbacks and pink bow decos. I'll probably going to do a simple tutorial on how to make nail bows. <3 Later gators!

ADDED:
Found a similar tutorial online to do these nails. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment