Navigation: back to Jen-Tran.Com(Website) | go to your Dashboard

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Sadness

Its been three months since you have left. I destroyed myself and people around me. I wish we can rewind time so that I could of been there to tell you that I love you more than I ever did. Dad you were my world...  but you're gone. Phil is my world now... *sighs* I can't stop crying. It wont bring you back but I feel that if i don't mourn your death... it'll bring guilt to my soul. I cant get over it. You've been here all my life... you've taken care of me... you've done everything for me... and then you just passed away... ripping a piece of my heart with you. I cant fix the fact that you're not in this world anymore but I can fix my relationship with the person I love just as much as I love you. Please lend me a helping hand, let me cope, let things be all better.

No comments:

Post a Comment