Navigation: back to Jen-Tran.Com(Website) | go to your Dashboard

Friday, February 25, 2011

First Real Blog Post!

This will be my official blog for Jen-Tran.Com. I will be updating this quite frequently, I hope, on just random stuff. I really don't have a clue as to what to do with this blog yet. I know a lot of people do reviews, features, etc but I haven't got much plan. I just wanted to have a blog since this is my personal webspace -_-.

Since I have nothing else to say... I'm just going to highlight all the fixes and additions to the site:
  • Added Recommendation page, Links page, Download Section, Blog
  • Download section is slowly being populated with my older templates and wallpapers. Ill add new stuff when I have time.
Future fixes I have in store for this site:
  • Move this blog page as the main focal point of the site.
  • More download selections

No comments:

Post a Comment