Navigation: back to Jen-Tran.Com(Website) | go to your Dashboard

Friday, February 25, 2011

Reformating my hard drives

Hectic day today. I will go through a process of backing up all the files on my computer to a second hard drive and reformat my computer. I'll have to do this for my laptop too! boohoo. I feel that my computer was running kind of slow. I'm not sure how to use kill disk since I dont have the windows software -_- In any case, hopefully the computer wouldn't have so much junk anymore and that it will run smoothly and more quietly.

I'm going to have to find a way to fix my video card fan. I'm not sure if my power supply for my cpu is enough to run the card or not but the fan keeps turning on and off. Sometimes my screen goes black too but the computer is still running. its weird. After that, I'm going to have to install all my softwares and plug my tv tuner back into my system. I miss watchin tv D:

I'm a little excited for everything to be cleared out because I have a crap load of new software that I will be installing and trying out. After that, I'm just going to tap back into the artistic side of me and draw myself a new banner using the new programs I just got my hands on!

TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment