Navigation: back to Jen-Tran.Com(Website) | go to your Dashboard

Friday, March 18, 2011

Sephora Makeup Order


I recently received for my birthday Philosophys New Tinted Moisturizer from my sister and honestly, it didn't really go with my skin. I have dry skin so it made my skin look terrible so I returned it and order other stuff online! 5 items, around 50 bucks. Not so bad. Everything was on sale. I'm excited but my cameras broken without a battery charger too! I took this photo before it crapped out.
List of items from Sephora:
  • Sephora Concealer Palette - This is not powder concealer but actually creamy. It comes with a cute little brush. I believe it was 8 dollars.
  • Sephora Liquid Eyeliner in 02 brown was sold for 5 bucks, originally 10 dollars. Its a brush tip thats thin for easy precise lining. (THIS IS NOT A FELT TIP BRUSH!) $5.00 on sephora.com
  • Sephora Base Primer. Honestly, I feel this base primer is too greasy. It doesn't feel like SmashBox's Photo Finish primers where the texture is silky. This one feels like a lotion. Although it feels greasy, it gives off a matte finish. $8.00 on sephora.com
  • Anastasia Highlighting Brow Kit. To me, is beautiful. The baked brow powder is very pigmented and naturally looking. The tones are neutral. It doesn't have a red/warm undertone like some brow powders do. The highlighting powders are frosty in my opinion but glides on sheer. This kit is versatile as it can be used as an eyeshadow rather than just a brow kit. They work well wet or dry application. In stores these go for about $38.00 but on sephora.com its only $20.00
  • Stila collectible travel palette #3 (Trendsetting in Tokyo) is a cute combination of colors. Its a steal for only $10. I like the convertible cheek/lip color (Sakura) because its almost like a sweet pink look. The convertible color is gel based and it gives a baby/barbie doll color. The black eyeshadow (Peace) is pigment black with little black glints of glitter. The blue(Shibuya) is a matte royal blue color. Pink (Kawaii) eyeshadow is a shimmer sweet pink. Then theres Sake a champagne shimmer shadow. I honestly bought this for the convertible color and possibly Sake Champagne shadow.

This isn't a review or anything. Just wanted to share what i bought! Sorry no swatches. D:

No comments:

Post a Comment