Navigation: back to Jen-Tran.Com(Website) | go to your Dashboard

Friday, May 20, 2011

Beauty Rants

Dolly Wink Lashes :)
I recently dyed my hair to chocolate brown last month because I honestly don't like the upkeep of light brown hair. Sometimes I want to buy a nice cute little wig to pull off a look or at least make myself feel like I have a full head of hair, literally.

Its been a long long longggg time since I have worn makeup on a regular/daily basis. I miss looking pretty or made up but gosh am I so lazy for it. When I look back at all my old pictures and think about my high school days; I wonder how I ever woke up and get all made, and not be late to school! *sighs* haha. Now I'm just slow applying anything from eyeliner to doing my hair. ;p

That being said, I been looking at a lot of beauty products that I've been wanting. One being the falsies from DollyWink by Tsubasa Masuwaka (pictured above). Shes like flawless but I'm not trying to be her. However, I do like to look all dolled up and might I say, FALSIES MAKE A BIG DIFFERENCE.


I also want try this Super Bablesh Balm (bb) cream by SKIN79. I'm feeling old and I've realized over the years I have age spots and just spots in general from who knows where!

I came across this website called birchbox.com and I want to apply for a membership. I'm not a fashionista so I thought it'd be awesome to get cute lil samples of makeup and beauty products in a box every month for 10 bucks. Seems like it would be fun to get a surprise every month.

Ahhh but alas... I'm not going to be able to go out much. I just thought I'd be fun to talk about makeup and beauty stuff. I wish I had the money to buy all the things I've wanted but I don't. I always end up buying stuff that is probably not versatile for me. Lately I purchased a duffel bag -second one this year, and I don't even travel or go anywhere. Another example is just building a whole new desktop PC and not going to really be able to use it because it will be in my bedroom instead of the living room where I will be 80% of the time. Boohoo. This is why I will never be an accountant or a finance major; it just doesn't add up. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment