Navigation: back to Jen-Tran.Com(Website) | go to your Dashboard

Friday, May 20, 2011

Craziness!

Its winding down to the last two weeks of school and its just madness... I've been taking care of my dad for two weeks and I honestly feel that I need a long vacation or at least... have one thing less to worry about and thats school work...

On Tuesday there was a shooting at school... 10th Street Garage 5th floor at 8:30pm.. Its funny because I park at the 5th floor and I left school at 8:25pm... Probably drove out the complex at 8:30... now that I think about it.. its pretty scary... I'm glad that I drove out of there before it happened or else I wouldn't have been able to get my car out...

Anyway... It seems that my dad have been discharged home 2 weeks ago... I believe his conditions are getting better with minor set backs... Its more cleanly at home and we're able to move him around alot.. as in flip him back and forth and change his body positions so he wont get bed sores easily... Although its good for him... it sucks for us because we're with him around the clock watching him all day... Not being able to rest and its just tiring. I love my dad though so I don't mind. I just wish he didn't make so much bowel movements. Hes just on a glucerna diet! Oh well.

On a lighter note! Going to Lee's and Phung's Baby Shower this weekend. It'll be fun just to blow some steam. :) Im going to bake some bunny cake pops and possibly totoro for lil Eris. Yep! Congratulations guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment