Navigation: back to Jen-Tran.Com(Website) | go to your Dashboard

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Stressed Out

I feel so stressed out. The past two months has been a nighrmare and I am finally feeling the strain. I keep thinking to myself and just contemplating in my head; what did I ever do to deserve this? I know I can be lazy at times but that doesn't mean my life should be difficult. I grt 3 hours of sleep every night if I am lucky now. I change my dad's diaper at 1:30am and feed him at 2am everyday. Slow feeding him through a pect tube takes one hour so I wont be in bed til 3am. On top of all that, the cycle starts again at 6:30am... Its just hard. We have to do this 5 times a day and each time the routine takes about 2 hours. We only change his diaper because we dont want him to be in danger of aspirating. I wish for the sake of my dad and the rest of the family, that my father will "wakeup" from being incapacitated. I wish he was able to speak and understand. My father means the world to me and it hurts just being unable to reach out to him... I can see that my mom is also in the same boat as me. I feel bad that I cant help her. Shes tired and old. I dont want her to have such a rough life. She hasnt been able to fully take a vacation since I was born... All Ive ever wanted to do was to repay my parents fot all of their love and support all these years... Im just hoping now they'll be able to accept them when I am able to reach those goals... I hope my dad overcomes his weakness. I was very hopeful but as two months passes by... My spirit is slowly being crushed...

2 comments:

  1. I feel sad for you and most especially for your dad. =( But no matter how stressed you are, don't give up. Always think positive, and believe that your dad will be okay soon. By the way, how is he now? I hope he's getting better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your encouragement Loralee. My father actually passed away 2 weeks (June 2011) after my blog post. It is very sad but at least he is no longer suffering and in pain so I feel a little at ease but its hard to cope with too.

    ReplyDelete