Navigation: back to Jen-Tran.Com(Website) | go to your Dashboard

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Hectic Week

No real posts last week. My beautiful relatives from Nebraska flew over to visit us for the week. I got to see my adorable neice! Partied at Motif with my cousins and gosh I failed hard! The mission was to get my cousin Jess drunk but I ended up being the messed up one! Boo..

On a more serious note... My daddy recently suffered a stroke on Tuesday. His right arm is kind of paralyzed and his speech is slurred. Honestly im really afraid. He refused to be admitted to the ER but he finally decided to go yesterday. At the moment, my dear old dad is staying overnight at the hospital.  Im not sure how to react but I want to see him home safe and sound tomorrow. I always saw my dad as tough and strong but now I see him and he looks old and frail. I wish everything will be ok. I really dont know  if we'd be able to pay for the bills... Anyway... Take care all.

No comments:

Post a Comment