Navigation: back to Jen-Tran.Com(Website) | go to your Dashboard

Monday, March 14, 2011

Blue Screen of Death

My desktop received the blue screen of death while I was trying to turn it on. I traded the graphic cards because i've longed assumed that it possible might have been the problem for it to abruptly shut down. I guess it wasn't! I also took out the rams and tried putting them back in, that didn't work. So now I'm stuck with my laptop. Fortunately, I got a replacement adaptor a few weeks ago or else I wouldn't be able to do any of my homework or turn in any of my assignments. Although with time constraints and untimely events, I wasn't able to complete all projects. I was hoping my instructor would be on the more sympathetic side and let me have a few extra days to work since my father went through a stroke but I guess not. Its not an excuse though! I just was planning to finish everything this week and my dad just unexpectedly got sick. I didn't have a choice. Anyway... I had picture of my new nails on my desktop but now its broken so I guess I'll have to wait to post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment