Navigation: back to Jen-Tran.Com(Website) | go to your Dashboard

Thursday, June 9, 2011

R.I.P. Daddy

I love you dad. You are my everything and I wish your afterlife turns out better for you. I will always remember and cherish my precious time with you and all the memories we have created. Its hard for me to accept that you are gone now since your health declined so fast. I miss you very much dad. Please don't wander around aimlessly in limbo and just find peace with Buddha and Grandfather. Everyone here loves you and fondly remembers you. You are our precious father that no one can replace. I only wish you were able to live a little longer and healthier life.

Tran T. Huy
October 28, 1954 (June 29, 1959) - June 7, 2011 @ 6:38pm
I love you.

Dad's Viewing is at Alameda Family on Sunday, June 12, 2011 from 9:00am to 2:00pm
12341 Saratoga-Sunnyvale Rd., Saratoga, CA 95070

No comments:

Post a Comment